Sunday, March 24, 2013

For Breakfast This Morning (sorry Chef)

For breakfast this morning! Actually that opening line has well and truly been owned by Chef Files, probably not advisable to pinch that one. I did have a nice breakfast though this morning, especially as the town I call home is currently awash with slush and sooty coloured buildings. The cold permeates my bones and makes me feel as grey as the weather. I conjured up a cranberry porridge mixed with crushed almonds and fresh honey. The feel good factor was instant. I wish I could have shared it with you. At this point Chef Files would have curled off witty riposte  and then bashed out an easy to follow menu. Again, best not stand on any big toes with my small shoes.

Doonesbury's, £3.49 a box. Knock yourselves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment